Falken Espia EPZ II SUV
- increases ice braking, and enhances snow, wet and dry handling by allowing more edges per tread block, yet still provides individual block rigidity by working together to support each other, suppressing block flex.
- move water and snow away from the tread surface creating biting edges for continuous road connection.
- built for wet weather performance, the directional tread design improves hydroplaning resistance by quickly dispersing water.
- channel water away from the tread for consistent contact with the road surface, increasing wet traction and driver confidence.
- work together with deep pockets built into the outside shoulder to allow more snow to pack into the tread, clearing the road surface quicker for increased snow traction in slushy or deep snow conditions.
- Keep the tread blocks stable while cornering providing confident handling.
- 3D CANYON SIPE TECHNOLOGY
- HIGH DENSITY SIPES
- DIRECTIONAL TREAD DESIGN
- WIDE CIRCUMFERENTIAL GROOVES
- WIDE LATERAL GROOVES
- STABILITY BARS
- Severe Snow Conditions
Vehicle Category: Light Truck/SUV
Performance Category: Winter
Contact Us About This Tire
0 Available Sizes
|Size||Load/Speed Index||Run Flat?||Overall Diameter||Price|