Hankook Dynapro AT-M RF10
- Wraparound tread gives tire a rugged look and guards against cuts, bruises and impact breaks. Affords outstanding traction especially in muddy or snowy conditions.
- The sharp edge patterned after tiger's teeth creates an aggressive, bold look balanced block design
- Deep two step sipes extend tread life and increases performance on wet road
- Precise & stable cornering the tiered groove is applied, which makes a moving angle of the tread block smaller compared to the conventional non-tiered groove when cornering, to secure safer cornering running performance.
- Stone ejectors in the center and shoulder grooves help prevent tire damage from stones or external impacts and enhances handling confidence.
- The Scallop grooves between the tread blocks increase the tires biting edges to enhance traction off-road.
- Enhances wet traction has self cleaning capabilities
- Provides superb grip in wet, icy and dry conditions.
- The footprint has been enlarged (7-8 percent increase more than comparable products) to resist uneven wear while providing the best grip and acceleration under all road conditions
- Guards expensive wheels from accidental curb damage.
- Helps to prevent internal damage from impacts sustained when off the road.
- Helps to minimize damage from off-road impact.
- Improved or improves hill climbing and steering stability both on and off the road.
- Prevents bead separation when driving off-road on low air pressure.
- Rugged puncture resistance
- Tread pattern
- Wave kerf
- Deep depth tiered side groove
- Stone ejector
- Scallop grooves (patent pending)
- Angled side groove
- Zigzag block edge
- Wide tread
- Rim flange protector
- Reinforced under-tread gauge
- Thick sidewall rubber gauge
- Reinforced carcass and rubber gauge
- Jointless bead wire
Vehicle Category: Light Truck/SUV
Performance Category: All Terrain
Contact Us About This Tire
0 Available Sizes
|Size||Load/Speed Index||Run Flat?||Overall Diameter||Price|