Toyo Observe G3-ICE
- Improves traction on ice and compact snow during cornering, braking and acceleration. Increases tread block rigidity.
- Improves traction as ground walnut shells dig and bite into the snow and ice. Environmentally-friendly natural material.
- Ensures tread blocks remain flexible in lower temperatures. Enhances wet braking and handling even in lower temperatures.
- Improves road contact and traction with fewer studs. Reduces noise, resulting in a quieter ride. Able to accept TSMI #11 studs to aid in ice traction.
- Grab onto the snow for better traction and braking.
- Provides better traction during cornering and braking.
- Mountain Snowflake qualified for severe snow conditions.
- MICROBIT TECHNOLOGY
- HIGH-SILICA WINTER COMPOUND
- OPTIMIZED STUD HOLE PLACEMENT
- LARGE U-SHAPED TREAD BLOCKS WITH SAW-TOOTH EDGE
- GEAR EDGE DESIGN AT STUD HOLE
- HIGH DENSITY 3D MULTI-WAVE SIPES
Vehicle Category: Passenger
Performance Category: Winter
Contact Us About This Tire
0 Available Sizes
|Size||Load/Speed Index||Run Flat?||Overall Diameter||Price|